“Project Management is the facilitation of GTD for project teams” – that’s the starting point for Carsten Nielsen, certified GTD trainer for Vital Learning in Denmark and a project management teacher and expert.
In this episode, Lars interviews Carsten to learn more about the intersection between GTD and project management:
– What systems Carsten uses, both personally and with teams
– How he uses GTD as a project manager
– How he shares GTD and uses it e.g. in productive meetings
..and much more! We really hope that you benefit from this episode, either if you’re a project manager or a team member on a project. And as always, if you do, we love to hear from you! Podcast@GTDnordic.dk is where you’ll reach us.
Lastly: Don’t forget to block your calendars! June 17-18 2023 is when the GTD Summer Camp 2023 will take place – we hope to see you there.
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://VitalLearning.EU and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har hvert år siden 2016, fået udmærkelsen Top 20 Training Company som en af de bedste leverandører af kurser i USA
Klik for at finde et tidspunkt, hvor du kan mødes med Lars.