How will AI impact your Getting Things Done® (GTD) practice?
Listen to this episode to learn more about what Morten, Lars and our special guest Paul Vahur from Vital Learning in Estonia think about GTD and AI, including:
– How do they currently see AI perhaps helping in your GTD practice
– Where AI still doesn’t help
– What they hope to see in future AI when it comes to GTD
..and much more!
Also, a quick reminder about the GTD Summer Camp 2023. All tickets have been sold, but get on the waiting list by emailing Lars (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to join. We look forward to seeing you there! More information at https://GTDSummerCamp.com
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com. Lastly, be sure to head on over to VitalLearning.eu to learn more about GTD, Crucial Conversations and other offerings in the Nordics+!
Crucial Learning har hvert år siden 2016, fået udmærkelsen Top 20 Training Company som en af de bedste leverandører af kurser i USA
Klik for at finde et tidspunkt, hvor du kan mødes med Lars.