GTD’ers never procrastinate! Or do they..?
Perhaps you even procrastinate on parts of GTD?
In this episode, Morten and Lars dive into procrastination and
– Clarify what procrastination is and the most common reasons for doing so
– Cover the key aspects of the 5 steps in GTD where you might procrastinate
– Explain where you actually might NOT be procrastinating
– List the 5 most common limiting mindsets in GTD, which might lead to you procrastinating on getting a good GTD system up and running.
Feel free to use this episode to procrastinate om something – if you do, you have our word that this will fall into the category of productive procrastination ;-)
– In Norwegian: Shoulding, Trying, Willing – Henrik Aase TedX Talk
– Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban
As always, if you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har hvert år siden 2016, fået udmærkelsen Top 20 Training Company som en af de bedste leverandører af kurser i USA
Klik for at finde et tidspunkt, hvor du kan mødes med Lars.