It’s time for another interview episode!
In this episode Jukka and Morten interview DJ and musician Darude.
As always, we hope that this episode helps you in your GTD practice and thanks so much to Darude for sharing about his GTD practise and creative processes.
Check out Darude here:
– https://youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU This song, Sandstorm, kicked off Darude’s career and is a great listen. See if you can sit still…
– https://youtube.com/watch?v=H9r597vJbSQ This is an interpretation of Sandstorm that Auckland Symphony Orchestra did. Awesome vibes.
– https://darude.com is best starting place to get to know Darude
– https://twitch.tv/darude LOVE stream most Friday’s at 6PM EET / 7PM CET / 11AM ET / 8AM PT
– https://instagram.com/darude/ to follow and DM him if you have a gig.
– https://music.apple.com/no/artist/darude/1472380750 Darude on Apple Music
– https://spotify.link/fccTTFXjfDb Darude on Spotify
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Lars: https://youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
– Morten: https://youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
– GTD Summer Camp 2023 video (3 min version): https://youtube.com/watch?v=4LSAZF9EiYs
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com. Lastly, be sure to head on over to https://VitalLearning.eu to learn more about Getting Things Done® (GTD), Crucial Conversations and other offerings in the Nordics+!
Crucial Learning har hvert år siden 2016, fået udmærkelsen Top 20 Training Company som en af de bedste leverandører af kurser i USA
Klik for at finde et tidspunkt, hvor du kan mødes med Lars.