n this episode Morten interviews Jørn Arild Andenæs from GEODATA in Norway.
Jørn Arild has been working in the intersection of Getting Things Done® (GTD) and Objectives & Key Results (OKR) and her shares his insights. Who better to shed some light on this interesting subject?
Jørn Arild is also the lead of the largest GTD Meetup.com group in the world. Nearing 1000 members the group offers a free community for learning from peers in Norwegian: The Oslo GTD Gathering: https://www.meetup.com/oslo-gtd-gathering/
– Connect with Jørn Arild: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joernaa/
– Read a blogpost from Jørn Arild about OKR: https://geodata.no/blogg/2021/01/12/et-malverktoy-som-virker-enkelt-forklart in Norwegian.
– The book mentioned: Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs: https://amzn.to/3dtLpfC Amazon affiliate link.
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har hvert år siden 2016, fået udmærkelsen Top 20 Training Company som en af de bedste leverandører af kurser i USA
Klik for at finde et tidspunkt, hvor du kan mødes med Lars.