How do you know if you have too much to do?
Before diving into the two listener questions for this episode, Morten and Lars briefly cover the GTD Summer Camp 2022, where we hope to meet many of you! (link below)
This episode revolves around two questions relating to each other – one in having too much to do and the other in subcategorizing Somday/Maybe. Listen to Morten and Lars dive into this topic, including:
– Perspectives on your calendar to ensure you have enough room?
– How the Horizons of Focus model can provide insights
– How Morten and Lars differ in their use of the Someday/Maybe category
..and much more! Thanks to Gregory Bard and Jukka Backman for today’s questions.
– GTD Summer Camp 2022: http://GTDSummerCamp.com
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com
Crucial Learning har hvert år siden 2016, fået udmærkelsen Top 20 Training Company som en af de bedste leverandører af kurser i USA
Klik for at finde et tidspunkt, hvor du kan mødes med Lars.