“This is just for managing stuff at work” is a common thought when first coming across GTD. But the practices are just as applicable for everything else going on in your life, including hobbies and chores!
Again inspired by a thread on the GTD Subreddit (link below), Morten and Lars cover how you might use GTD for both work around the house and your hobbies, including
– Where they show up in a GTD system
– How they become operational on your lists of projects and next actions
– How getting them out of your head and into a trusted system can help a relationship
..and much more!
Thanks to Reddit user JenTheDogLover, we hope it was OK that we borrowed your question for this episode.
– The question posed on Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/gtd/comments/n9d3ou/am_i_missing_something_gtd_seems_very_geared_to/
– Follow our YouTube channels to watch these episodes here:
– Mortens channel (https://youtube.com/channel/UCA0lTaAS6y_6ipgtLX1XLqA)
– Lars’ channel (https://youtube.com/channel/UCkLSfpBA_YrjFMFuDiy5G0Q)
– Lars’ “moss frame”: https://instagram.com/p/COzfMTpprse/?igshid=qsquc3k2pmgx
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har hvert år siden 2016, fået udmærkelsen Top 20 Training Company som en af de bedste leverandører af kurser i USA
Klik for at finde et tidspunkt, hvor du kan mødes med Lars.